TROMBONE EXERCISES THAT WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT PLAYER
THE WORLD'S FIRST INTERACTIVE DIGITAL TROMBONE METHOD BOOK
FOR ALL LEVELS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
"Ive been playing Trombone for 30 years, my daughter for only 2 and my son for 5. We all get value from this book. Each of us are getting better from the exercises. Paul truly created what is now my favorite go to method book of all time. Every trombonist should have a copy no matter the level. It is designed to help everyone." - Ralph T.
(Interactive Digital E-Book) Trombone exercises that will make you a well rounded trombonist. Topics discussed include practice tips, how to develop your sound, articulation, low and high range, vibrato, trills, flexibility, slide technique and more. A must have method book for any student of the trombone regardless of the level. Written by Paul The Trombonist with the techniques that he personally used to develop his unique style after studying with hundreds of the world's greatest trombonists. (A first of its kind revolutionary Digital Method Book with clickable video links to support the written content)
Get your copy today!
Click Purchase and then the Cart Icon to Checkout!
What do you get in this book?
- Method to develop your sound
- Flexibility training methods
- Lesson on jaw vibrato
- Lesson on slide vibrato
- Lifetime of knowledge to develop your ability on the trombone
- Articulation exercises
- Major scale and arpeggio exercises designed specifically with trombone in mind
- Exercise on turns
- Lip trill studies
- Low range builder
- High range builder
- Full use chromatic exercises
- Mouthpiece studies
- Method for getting back into shape after a long break
- Practice tips
- Slide technique studies
- Alternate position exercise
- Easy Access to videos that support the content in the book
- Access to a private group of Trombone Players who are working on the same method
- 25% off promo code in book for your first private Skype lesson with Paul